Wavy White Wall Mirror
A large but gentle piece that has been made using a wood and resin combination. This piece is detailed with a wavy pattern that was inspired by the coast. A durable, large mirror that is easy to wipe clean and will last forever if treated with love and care. Finished with a bevelled edge for that quality final touch.
• Large Wavy Wall Mirror
• Shabby design
• Easy to wipe clean and maintain
• Finished with a bevelled edge for a quality finish
120 x 88cm (47” x 34.5”)
What’s In the Box?
• Everything you need to hang the feature!
How are our wooden frames made?
This is what makes us different. Our frames are made using complex but proven processes.
1. First we work alongside interior designers to create and design a profile, pattern and finish that fits our history and designs. This means going through current and past trends to make sure our customers get the best designs possible.
2. Next we source and profile the wood. Most of our wood comes from Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and the USA. This way we know that the wood is of the highest possible quality to avoid warping and knots.
3. The wood is then run through profiling blades to slice and extrude a very long section of bare frame.
4. The long frame is then sanded and treated with up to 7 layers of preparation coating; this is normally a mix of chalk and gypsum and can take days due to the drying time.
5. Now the fun part begins where we put the patterns on the frame; we experiment with different formulae to create a putty to mold the frame’s pattern.
6. Next comes the finish – the can involve a further 7-10 layers of paint, gold or silver leaf, stain and heat treatment to achieve the right look.
7. Long sections of frames are then mitered by us in our factory, joined and glazed – all by hand.
Few other companies in the UK can offer this level of quality in their mirrors either online or even on the high-street.
What will my mirror come in?
We spend many months of the year just thinking about packaging. We have now developed a solution that significantly reduces the risk of damaging mirrors in transit using a combination of bespoke packaging materials. You also get to play with some of the industry’s highest quality bubble wrap!
We do everything we can to get the products to you as quickly as possible. A few points of note are listed below:
At this time, we are unable to process orders that are not within the UK mainland due to the fragile nature of our products. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
1. We aim to deliver within 10-15 working days, however because many of our products are handmade and many require specialist parts to be delivered, we do have a 28 day term of delivery.
2. We cannot guarantee delivery for special dates or holidays.
3. If we think that delivery will take place after 28 days we will inform the customer
4. Customers in Ireland, Scotland, and Non-mainland England and Wales, may have to pay delivery charges. Please refer to our delivery pricing table.
5. Customers from outside the UK will be subject to an additional delivery charge. Please contact us before ordering to find out more.
6. Our delivery service is to the door.
1. Cancellations made before we manufacture or order parts will be actioned with a 100% refund to the customer
2. Cancellations made between manufacture and ordering parts and dispatch will be actioned with a 50% refund
3. Cancellations made after dispatch will be actioned with a 25% refund