Plain Art Deco 3 Bar
A simple but very striking Art Deco Wall Mirror.
This piece is made of 12 Bevelled black strips of mirrored glass in the frame. These have been processed and joined by hand to form a detailed border. In the corners are 4 more pieces of mirror glass to complete a genuine Art Deco look.
Making the frame for this piece requires great skill and craftsmanship. The centre glass is made also bevelled to add an elegant and slightly Venetian touch. The back of the mirror is finished in felt and the piece can be hung portrait or landscape.
We do everything we can to get the products to you as quickly as possible. A few points of note are listed below:
At this time, we are unable to process orders that are not within the UK mainland due to the fragile nature of our products. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
1. We aim to deliver within 10-15 working days, however because many of our products are handmade and many require specialist parts to be delivered, we do have a 28 day term of delivery.
2. We cannot guarantee delivery for special dates or holidays.
3. If we think that delivery will take place after 28 days we will inform the customer
4. Customers in Ireland, Scotland, and Non-mainland England and Wales, may have to pay delivery charges. Please refer to our delivery pricing table.
5. Customers from outside the UK will be subject to an additional delivery charge. Please contact us before ordering to find out more.
6. Our delivery service is to the door.
Cancellations (Premade items):
We do not accept cancellations on pre-made items once the item has been dispatched unless the item is damaged per a manufacturing fault, or in the unlikely scenario of damage in transport. Thusly, we will not accept cancellations on orders once dispatched if not for the reasons above. We apologise for any inconvenience that this causes.
We would like to remind you that our delivery service is to the door, and any damage sustained after this point is not covered by us.
Cancellations (For custom/bespoke items made in-house):
1. Cancellations made before we manufacture or order parts will be actioned with a 100% refund to the customer
2. Cancellations made between manufacture and ordering parts and dispatch will be actioned with a 50% refund
3. Cancellations made after dispatch will be actioned with a 25% refund