A beautiful and simply elegant charcoal wall clock that has been etched to give the roman numerals a lighter grey appearance, which makes for a splendid contrast against the darker material.
Dimensions: 80cm x 80cm x 5.5cm
We do everything we can to get the products to you as quickly as possible. A few points of note are listed below:
- At this time, we are unable to process orders that are not within the UK mainland due to the fragile nature of our products. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- We aim to deliver within 10-15 working days, however because many of our products are handmade and many require specialist parts to be delivered, we do have a 28 day term of delivery.
- We cannot guarantee delivery for special dates or holidays.
- If we think that delivery will take place after 28 days we will inform the customer.
- Customers in Ireland, Scotland, and Non-mainland England and Wales, may have to pay additional delivery charges.
- Our delivery service is to the door.
- Due to the fragile nature and size of a number of our pieces, we cannot offer international delivery.>
Returns & Cancellations
We reserve the right to offer partial refunds, full refunds or exchanges for damaged or faulty products that customers wish to exchange. This will be determined at our discretion.
- If you decide that you would like to return an item and cancel the order before the item has been dispatched we will refund payment in full.
- If the item is damaged or faulty on arrival please photograph the damage and write a short description and send us both the picture and the details by email within 24 hours of delivery – we will then look to refund, replace or repair the item. This will be at our discretion.
- Unwanted or unsuitable goods that have not been damaged, are not faulty or otherwise are not erroneous (such as the item is considered too big, regardless of sizes provided on the item description) will not be accepted, without prior, individual approval and arrangement.
- We recommend that customers keep all packaging until they are certain they will be keeping our products.
- Customers have 24 hours from delivery signature time to report any damage to the product.
- We reserve the right to offer either an exchange, refund or partial refund for damaged or faulty items.
- This will be determined by us, at our discretion.
- If we feel that customers are taking advantage of our returns and cancellations offer, we reserve the right to charge for delivery, collection and repairs.
- Remember that if you do decide to return a product, you as the customer are liable for any breakages during transit back to us. This means that if the product arrives back broken you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please note that bespoke items cannot be returned for free as they are made to measure.
- Customers are liable for damage to products during the Returns process. Damaged products will be photographed and emailed to the customer and a charge will be made.
Cancellations (Premade items):
- We do not accept cancellations on pre-made items once the item has been dispatched unless the item is damaged per a manufacturing fault, or in the unlikely scenario of damage in transport.
Thusly, we will not accept cancellations on orders once dispatched if not for the reasons above. We apologise for any inconvenience that this causes.
- We would like to remind you that our delivery service is to the door, and any damage sustained after this point is not covered by us.
Cancellations (For custom/bespoke items made in-house):
- Cancellations made before we manufacture or order parts will be actioned with a 100% refund to the customer
- Cancellations made between manufacture and ordering parts and dispatch will be actioned with a 50% refund
- Cancellations made after dispatch will be actioned with a 25% refund If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com