Returns and Cancellations
We know that people change their mind when shopping online – it is not a problem. We have a few simple options for you to choose from:
Depending on the item's weight, size and quantity, different carriers and services might be used to deliver your order. In some specific cases, mainly related to larger items, we will offer premium service.
Customers are liable for damage to products during the Returns process. Damaged products will be photographed and emailed and a charge will be made.
We reserve the right to offer partial refunds, full refunds or exchanges for damaged or faulty products that customers wish to exchange. This will be determined at our discretion.
1. If you decide that you would like to return an item and cancel the order before the item has left our premises we will refund payment in full.
2. If you would like to return a delivered item, please let us know within 24 hours of the products arrival and we will arrange a pickup and provide a full refund. We do ask for a series of photographs to demonstrate that the product is not damaged. The product must be in a re-saleable condition and in original packaging with all small items in order for a full refund to be applicable.
3. If the item is damaged or faulty on arrival please photograph the damage and write a short description and send us both the picture and the details by email – we will then look to refund, replace or repair the item. This will be at our discretion.
1. We recommend that customers keep all packaging until they are certain they will be keeping our wonderful products.
2. Customers have 24 hours from delivery signature time to report any damage to the product. We reserve the right to offer either an exchange, refund or partial refund for damaged or faulty items. This will be determined by us, at our discretion.
3. If we feel that customers are taking advantage of our returns and cancelations offer, we reserve the right to charge for delivery, collection and repairs.
4. Remember that if you do decided to return a product you as the customer are liable for any breakages during transit back to us. This means that if the product arrives back broken you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. Please note that bespoke items cannot be returned for free as they are made to measure.
1. Cancellations made before we manufacture or order parts will be actioned with a 100% refund to the customer
2. Cancellations made between manufacture and ordering parts and dispatch will be actioned with a 50% refund
3. Cancellations made after dispatch will be actioned with a 25% refund
4. Customers in Non-mainland England and Wales, Ireland and some parts of Scotland may have to pay return delivery charges.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com